TITAN Chain 12.5% off 50 metres or moreClick Here
Centre Hole Fenders
Proceans heavy duty, marine grade, rotationally moulded blue PVC fenders are made from 100% new material treated to resist marine growth, marking, colour fading and UV exposure.
The patented, permanent valve means your fender is easy to inflate and will never require valve replacement during its useable life.
Proceans fenders have an average sidewall thickness of between 3.8mm to 4mm to resist shock and are constructed with reinforced ribs and rope eyes. They are virtually burst proof.
Each fender is supplied deflated with an inflating needle. For inflation instructions see FENDER CARE & INFLATION in our Better Boating Guides by following this link
Horizontal hanging is useful protection against pilings, awkward docking situations, and tidal change areas.
Proceans centre hole fenders:
- Incredibly versatile
- Use as horizontal or vertical fenders on your boat
- String on pontoon, quay or dock for extra protection
- Moulded ridges prevent riding up
- Made from new PVC, low odour material
- Patented permanent valve
- High pressure inflation tested prior to dispatch
- High compression resistance, virtually burst-proof
- Very high UV and abrasion resistance
- Easy clean
- 2 years manufacturing warranty
We recommend using 12mm diameter double braided polyester rope for securing your centre hole fenders.
NB: If you are picking up from our warehouse, we will inflate your fenders prior to arrival.