Centre Hole Fender White 700 X 250mm (LxD)
Suitable for boats up to 14 metres (45 feet)
Proceans heavy duty, marine grade, rotationally moulded blue PVC fenders are made from 100% new material treated to resist marine growth, marking, colour fading and UV exposure.
The patented, permanent valve means your fender is easy to inflate and will never require valve replacement during its useable life.
Proceans fenders have an average sidewall thickness of between 3.8mm to 4mm to resist shock and are constructed with reinforced ribs and rope eyes. They are virtually burst proof.
Each fender is supplied deflated with an inflating needle and inflating instructions.
Horizontal hanging is useful protection against pilings, awkward docking situations, and tidal change areas.
Proceans centre hole fenders:
- Incredibly versatile
- Use as horizontal or vertical fenders on your boat
- String on pontoon, quay or dock for extra protection
- Moulded ridges prevent riding up
- Made from new PVC, low odour material
- Patented permanent valve
- High pressure inflation tested prior to dispatch
- High compression resistance, virtually burst-proof
- Very high UV and abrasion resistance
- Easy clean
- 2 years manufacturing warranty
NB: If you are picking up from our warehouse, we will inflate your fenders prior to arrival.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|