Proceans heavy duty, marine grade, rotationally moulded PVC marker buoys are made from 100% new material treated to resist marine growth, marking, colour fading and UV exposure.
The patented, permanent valve means your fender is easy to inflate and will never require valve replacement during its useable life.
Proceans marker buoys have an average sidewall thickness of between 3.8mm to 4mm to resist shock and are constructed with reinforced ribs and rope eyes. They are virtually burst-proof.
Each buoy is delivered deflated. The buoy inflates in less than one minute.
Proceans Marker Buoys:
- Made from new PVC, low odour material
- Patented permanent valve
- High pressure inflation tested prior to dispatch
- High compression resistance, virtually burst-proof
- Very high UV and abrasion resistance
- Easy clean
- 2 years manufacturing warranty
NB: If you are picking up from our warehouse, we will inflate your buoys prior to arrival.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|