Proceans RIB 470 w Mercury 75Hp & Aluminium Trailer
Aluminium Hull - Orca (Hypalon) Tubes - 5 Chambers
Proceans RIB470 - Centre Console Aluminium Hull
This Proceans RIB470 is fully optioned. Nothing more to spend.
Including QLD registered vessel and trailer.
Assembled in the Whitsundays, Queensland from components manufactured in (order of value):
USA, Belgium, China, Italy, New Zealand, Australia & South Korea
For the specifications, features and warranty, just click the tabs above
The benefits of owning a Proceans RIB470
- Fully equipped – no more to spend – QLD registered boat and trailer
- One man launch and retrieval
- Easy to moor at a pontoon or jetty with cleat points and supplied dock lines
- Easy anchoring with gas lift anchor well and jam cleat
- Can be towed by a standard sedan – low overall weight less than 825Kg
- Easily stored in a standard garage or apartment car space with trailer foldaway bar at 4.8 metres and with a total height of 1.8 metres
- Extremely safe, Built to Standard: ISO 6185-3:2018
- Made for the tropics - tubes are manufactured from Orca CSM the successor to Hypalon
- Stable ride in all conditions and dry underfoot with large scuppers and auto bilge pump. Weight distributed underdeck via fuel and water tanks
- Economical - 40 litres per 100 nautical miles at cruise (22 knots) with a range of 120 nautical miles with a 10 litre reserve
- High UV protection (rated SPF 100 plus) with folding bimini
- Trouble free beaching with rubberised reinforced keel strake
- Ample storage for all your gear
- Know where your going with the 9 inch Simrad glare resistant chart plotter and transducer
- Great for families or for use as a tender or workboat.
- Safe and easy entry from the water via removeable, folding side ladder
- Wash off with a fresh water shower from the 20 litre tank
- Use day or night with inbuilt navigation lights
- Rapid clean hull, tubes, alloy C channel trailer and motor
- Extremely low maintenance
- Locally assembled, supporting Australian jobs and businesses
1. WHAT IS COVERED
Proceans RIB470 is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship during the period described hereafter:
2. DURATION OF COVERAGE
a) The entire vessel is covered for a period of two (2) years from the date the product is sold.
b) The hull structure is covered by a five (5) year warranty from the date the product is sold.
c) For commercial use or hire, the entire vessel has a one (1) year warranty.
d) The Mercury Outboard is covered by a five (5) year warranty, only with log book servicing
e) The Telwater Alloy Trailer is covered by a three (3) year warranty, only with log book servicing
3. ELECTROSTATIC SPRAY COATING
The electrostatic sprayed coating is warranted for a period of 2 years against manufacturing defects.
This warranty excludes damage due to misuse of the boat and chemical or mechanical shocks such as:
a) Collision, fire, theft, riot, etc.
b) Alteration, modification, and tampering.
c) Environmental corrosion and shocks due to acid rain, chemical fallout, industrial pollution, bird lime, tree sap, hail, extreme weather, etc.
4. CONDITIONS TO BE MET IN ORDER TO OBTAIN WARRANTY COVERAGE
Routine maintenance must be performed in a timely manner in order to maintain warranty coverage.
If the customer performs this maintenance, Proceans reserves the right to make future warranty coverage contingent on proof of proper maintenance.
5. WHAT PROCEANS BOATS WILL DO
Proceans Boats sole exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to, at our option, repairing a defective part, replacing such part or refunding the purchase price of the Proceans Boats product. The repair, replacement of parts, or the performance of service under this warranty does not extend the life of this warranty beyond its original expiration date.
6. HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY COVERAGE
The customer must provide Proceans Boats with a reasonable opportunity to repair and reasonable access to the product for warranty service.
Warranty claims shall be made by delivering the product for an inspection to a nominated Proceans agent to service the product.
If the service provided is not covered by this warranty, the purchaser shall pay for all related labour and material and any other expenses associated with that service.
The purchaser shall not, unless requested by Proceans, ship the product or parts of the product directly to Proceans. Proof of ownership must be presented to the nominated repairer at the time warranty service is requested in order to obtain coverage.
7. WHAT IS NOT COVERED
a) This limited warranty does not include damage due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper or inadequate storage or transportation, or to any Proceans boat which is used in a manner contrary to directions or instructions indicated.
b) The warranty does not cover routine maintenance items, adjustments, normal wear and tear, puncture, discoloration, oxidation, abrasion, mildew or damages due to theft, loss, modification or alternation.
c) Wear parts including but not limited to rubbing strake, keel guards, ropes are not covered by the warranty.
d) This warranty shall be ineffective if the boat has been operated without proper inflation as per the Builders Plate or with an outboard motor which exceeds the 75Hp maximum horsepower rating listed on the Builders plate attached to the transom.
e) Powder coating condition is not covered by our warranty due to the specific exposed nature of the product.
f) For the best long-term protection, ensure all surfaces are rinsed with fresh water at the end of every use. Clean any substances immediately which may stick to the surfaces, causing discoloration or damage.
g) We recommend scratches and dents to be repaired as soon as possible after they occur.
h) Use of the product for racing or other competitive activity voids the warranty.
i) Expenses related to haul-out, launch, towing, storage, transportation, telephone, rental, inconvenience, slip fees, insurance coverage, loan payments, loss of time, loss of income, or any other type of incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty.
8. TRANSFER OF WARRANTY
The limited warranty is transferable to a subsequent purchaser, but only for the remainder of the unused portion of the limited warranty. This does not apply if the vessel is used for rental or commercial use.
To transfer warranty please send an email with the below information to email@example.com
a) Copy of the sale agreement.
b) HIN of the boat
c) Name, address, email address of new owner.
- Mercury 75Hp Four Stroke w stainless steel propeller
- Mercury Binnacle Controls w integrated “Kill Switch” w lanyard
- Alco DC27MF 750A CCA & 90 Amp Hour dual purpose marine battery with stainless tie down
- SeaFlo recessed battery isolator w removeable key
- Baystar hydraulic steering w Multiflex sports steering wheel
- 60 litre underdeck fuel tank w KUS (0~190Ω) sender & SeaFlo nylon deck filler w marine stainless breather at bow
- Raco fuel filter w water separator & emergency fuel shut off tap
- 20 litre water tank w SeaFlo Series 33 diaphragm pump & flush mounted stainless 316 deck wash hose connection
- Seaflo coiled hose w spray nozzle w push in connector
- Combined anchor well & storage, anchor rode tie off point & lined w Vynalite grey tubular matting
- Gas strut operated anchor well lid w rope channel & padded seat
- 2.5Kg HDG folding grapnel anchor, 2m X 8mm HDG chain & 22 metres X 10mm 3 strand nylon anchor rode
- 2 X 10mm Proceans nylon double braided dock-lines w anti-chaffing sleeves
- Fibreglass centre console w tinted acrylic screen, 316 marine grade 25mm stainless handles & padded jockey seat & back rest w storage under
- Console top mounted Simrad GO9 XSE Chartplotter w Berley Pro Visor & Lowrance HDI Skimmer Med/High Chirp/Downscan transducer w water temperature
- IP67 4 way labelled switch panel w circuit breakers
- Narva LED Navigation Lights mounted on centre console
- Railblaza battery operated detachable LED all-round white mounted on console rail
- Flush mounted 12 volt socket & double USB sockets with IP67 waterproof covers
- Railblaza mount for hand-held VHF Radio or mobile. Can be replaced with Railblaza cup holder
- Driver’s seat w storage under
- 1Kg 2A:10B:E Dry Powder fitted Fire Extinguisher with "Fire Extinguisher" safety sign
- Flush mounted Nuova Rade glove box in seat
- Self-draining cockpit
- SeaFlo 750gph auto bilge pump w stern mounted nylon thru-hull and Whale non-return valve
- Flooring: Melor UV & heat resistant 6mm EVA foam flooring
- Folding bimini w 25mm aluminium tube & marine UV stabilised fabric connected via Railblaza RibPorts
- Detachable aluminium folding RIB ladder side mounted w Railblaza ports & adaptors
- 6 X welded eye lifting points
- Ceredi bow cleat w rope jammer
- 4 X Ceredi cleat handles
- 2 X nylon horn cleats at stern
- Top of tube bow to stern lifelines
- Inside tube bow to stern lifelines
- 2 X 10mm Proceans nylon double braided dock-lines w anti-chaffing sleeves
- Hand pump w pressure gauge, inflate/deflate
- 3 X manually inflatable life jackets. "Life Jacket" Safety sign
- V Sheet
- Orca CSM Repair kit
- Telwater alloy braked trailer w LED lights, fold away draw bar at 4.8 metres, jockey wheel, safety chain & shackle & 2 X ratchet tie downs