RAILBLAZA - 10% OFF AT CHECKOUTBUY NOW
AISI 316 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Marine Deck-wash Kit
Deck mount thru hull and easy-grip hose connector
This Proceans AISI 316 thru hull washdown with straight connector has 3 grooves for water-tight connection and is supplied with a straight UV resistant nylon hose connector.
What's in the box:
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel Quick Connect deck plate
- Straight Connector
- US (NPT) to AUS (BSP) Tap Connector Adaptor
The nylon connector is easy grip for simple connection and disconnection from your deck wash pump supply.
The deck plate is similar to a deck filler. This heavy-duty quick connector plate is AISI 316 marine stainless steel and clearly labelled “WASHDOWN”. It has a sliding cover to protect the mechanism and complete the professional look. It also includes a water shut-off valve as soon as the hose is removed.
The hose adaptor simply twist-locks into the 3-groove deck receptacle and the double ‘O’ rings ensure a positive seal. A non-return valve located in the hose adaptor prevents water from spraying when the adaptor is removed from the deck fitting.
The adaptor has a NPT thread made to fit with SeaFlo Hose Coils available on this website.
Polished stainless-steel faceplate with debossed and painted “washdown” marking.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Outlet: 3/4" NPT (US) Garden Hose Thread - NOTE: BSP 3/4 inch Tap Adaptor included
- Operating Water Pressure: 25-125 PSI
- Flow Rate: 6.8 GPM @ 52 PSI
- Hydrant Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Connector Material: Acetal Resin Polymer
- O-Ring Material: Fluorocarbon Rubber
- Cover Material: ASA Thermoplastic
The S/S deck fitting accepts a 1/2" BSP hose tail for connection from the pump. Whitsunday Discount Marine stocks 1/2" to 10mm, 12mm and 16mm hose tails on this website as well as the correct hose for your application.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|