This kit of 2 X Proceans heavy duty, marine grade, rotationally moulded white PVC fenders are made from 100% new material treated to resist marine growth, marking, colour fading and UV exposure.
Each Proceans fender kit comprises of:
- 2 X fenders (deflated)
- 2 X double braided polypropylene 10mm diameter fender lines with a spliced and whipped eye.
- fender pump and inflating needle
- instructions for inflating and maintaining your fenders
The patented, permanent valve means your fender is easy to inflate and will never require valve replacement during its useable life.
Proceans fenders have an average sidewall thickness of between 3.8mm to 4mm to resist shock and are constructed with reinforced ribs and rope eyes. They are virtually burst proof.
Each fender is supplied deflated with an inflating needle and inflating instructions.
- Made from new PVC, low odour material
- Patented permanent valve
- High pressure inflation tested prior to dispatch
- High compression resistance, virtually burst-proof
- Very high UV and abrasion resistance
- Easy clean
- 2 years manufacturing warranty
The table below displays the typical dimensions for fender sizes (the height includes eyes).
|Fender Type||Fender Height (mm)||Fender Diameter (mm)||Fender Type||Fender Height (mm)||Fender Diameter (mm)|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|