Our quality is guaranteed. Your boat deserves the best.
Proceans double braided polyester sailing ropes are manufactured by Capella.
This rope is made of 100% high-tenacity polyester. Specially designed for sheets and control lines on yachts of every size. Ideal for blue water sailing and long distances. Easy to splice, low stretch with high breaking loads.
Construction: 12-plait polyester core, 24 plait polyester cover.
Features: Double polyester braided construction. Easy to splice. Low stretch.
High breaking load.
Application: Sheet, Backstay, Halyard, Downhaul, Reefing line, Boom vang/kicker, Furling line.
Quality assurance is performed on finished ropes by batch to ensure breaking strains meet published standards.
Proceans polyester double diamond braided rope has:
- A single core of hollow braided white polyester filament with an outer diamond braid cover (a rope within a rope, hence the expression double braided). The core quality is paramount to the breaking strength which it shares with the cover. The cover increases the handling, twist minimization and abrasion/UV resistance quality of the rope.
- 25% less elasticity than nylon rope
- High UV rating
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Rot, mildew and chemical resistant
- Polyester has a soft silky feel
- Polyester rope does not float
|PROCEANS FAMILY OF MARINE ROPES|
|Rope Diameter||UHMWPE 12 strand (Dyneema/Spectra)||Dyneema Core w Polyester Cover||Nylon 3 Strand Rope||Polyester Braided Sailing Line||Polyester Double Braid|
|BL (Kg)||WL (Kg)||BL (Kg)||WL (Kg)||BL (Kg)||WL (Kg)||BL (Kg)||WL (Kg)||BL (Kg)||WL (Kg)|
|* BL = tested and confirmed average breaking load under laboratory conditions|
|** WL = recommended working load is set by the manufacturer as 1/5 the BL and is the maximum safe load which can applied on a continuous basis.|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|