Dyneema Core Halyards - 10% off at CheckoutClick Here
This battery powered, port/starboard navigation light outshines all others!
The Railblaza Illuminate iPS meets the required standards for a port/starboard navigation light for power and sailboats under 12 metres.
This bow light is great for use where cables can’t be run such as on some inflatables, as an emergency nav light, or on small, tiller steered vessels.
RAILBLAZA have made a bi-colour, or port/starboard light, and not a tri-colour for a very good reason, as this product is for power boats under 12 metres in length.
With circuit board manufacture, plastic moulding and assembly all done in New Zealand, this is a stylish and quality unit, at an affordable price.
Like all RAILBLAZA products, this bow light has been designed and tested in the harsh sunlight and salt water environment of New Zealand’s oceans, meaning it will give many years of fault free service, and still look great.
- Designed and made in New Zealand using high quality materials, and the latest LED technology
- 3 operation modes;
– Bi-colour Port/StarBoard mode 2NM – up to 14hrs battery life
– Port light only mode 2NM – up to 28 hrs battery life
– Starboard light only mode 2NM – up to 28 hrs battery life
- Waterproof to 1 metre
- Floats with lens clear of water
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries, not supplied
- Meets USCG 2NM 33 CFR 183.810 & ABYC A-16
- Fits any RAILBLAZA mounting port, ordered separately. Made in New Zealand
- Battery powered - no wires required
- Meets USCG 2NM standards
To maximise battery life, RAILBLAZA have used high quality, Osram power LEDs and a high efficiency digital circuit. It is lightweight, and IP67 rated for dust and water ingress, these features mean it will float with the lens right up out of the water and being battery powered it’s very simple to install, no external wiring and switching.
The iPS bow light is Compatible with any RAILBLAZA StarPort, SidePort, RIBPort or RailMount, so can be mounted just about anywhere.
UV stabilised engineering plastics
ROHS compliant, and CE and RCM certified
Meets USCG 2NM 33 CFR 183.810 & ABYC A-16
Made in New Zealand
|Unit Of Measure||ea|