The Rod Holder II is robust, versatile, and value for money, it will hold your rod, you choose which position.
- Rotating collar helps reduce ‘strike-theft’
- Rear gimble lock reduces rod rotation for compatible rods; lift to slide rods through
- Fully adjustable 360° around, over 90° vertical
- Easy access to reel when in position
- Square-tooth adjustable tilt stops rotational slipping.
For spinning reels, bait casting reels, boat reels, fly reels. Allows you to fit your Rod Holder to any StarPort, SidePort, RailMount or RIBPort.
When finished fishing for the day, remove from StarPort and stow in dry place, do not store wet.
NOTE: We strongly recommend that you tether your fishing rod to the boat while in use. Loss of fishing rods while using the RAILBLAZA Rod Holder is not covered by warranty.
UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon plastic & UV stabilised PC plastic
Made in New Zealand
|Unit Of Measure||ea|