RIB Folding 4 Step Alloy Ladder Kit - includes mounts & adapters
Adheres to CSM (Hypalon) & PVC & all tube sizes
This brilliantly designed marine grade removeable aluminium folding ladder adheres to all size and types of inflatable tubes in CSM (Hypalon, Orca, Achilles, D-Tex etc brands) and PVC fabrics using the patented 3M VHB self adhesive.
The ladder comprises of a folding arm with 2 steps, the frame has an additional 2 steps. 4 steps in total to assist boat entry.
When finished the ladder can be stowed inboard or left in position, be simply clipping the ladder together.
The ladder is made from 22mm marine grade aluminium tube.
The overall width is 315mm.
The ladder has 2 X Railblaza clevis pin adapters to facilitate attaching to the Railblaza RIB Ports.
What was previously impossible is now possible with Proceans folding RIB/Inflatable ladder.
What’s In The Kit
- Folding alloy ladder with connectors
- 2 x Railblaza clevis pins with star adapters
- 2 x Railblaza RIBPort (150 x 114 x 21mm), Including StarPort
- 2 x 3M VHB self adhesive pads
- 2 x abrasive cleaning pad
- 4 x isopropyl alcohol cleaning wipes
- Alloy ladder with Railblaza clevis adapters UV stabilised AES plastic
- StarPort – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Locking Slide – UV stabilised PC plastic
- RIBMount pad – Non-leeching UV stabilised PVC plastic
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 3M VHB Pad
You don't need a specialised outfitter or have to work with messy glues to install accessories to your RIB or Inflatable. With the RIBPort VHB pad you can install in the comfort of your own garage following the instructions in the videos below. Extensive trials have been run on CSM (Orca, Hypalon etc), PVC and polyethylene inflatable craft.
IMPORTANT: Do not use of petroleum-based lubricants on the StarPort slide as this will cause failure. Silicone sprays are best suited (please check contents of silicone spray before using).
|Unit Of Measure||ea|