RAILBLAZA - 10% OFF AT CHECKOUTBUY NOW
SeaFlo 12V High Water Alarm & Bilge Control System
Includes Bilge Alarm Switch and High Water Sensor
SeaFlo high water alarm and bilge control system
Wire Gauge Size：16AWG (Alarm & Sensor)
Wire Lead：Switch 1m / Alarm 100mm
SeaFlo electronic water level alarm and bilge control system is the latest development in intelligent bilge alarm systems.
The alarm panel switch is a safety reminder control device that integrates visual, auditory and switch control.
When used in conjunction with the water level electronic switch, the water level switch provides power to the alarm, emitting a red light to remind and at the same time sounds an alarm ≥85DB. It will automatically active the bilge pump.
When the water level falls back to the safe water level, the alarm will turn off.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Detects water and sends a signal (3 second delay) to the switch which conveniently panel mounted.
• Th electric field bilge switch is rated to handle all SeaFlo bilge pumps up to 20 amps @ 12V.
• The switch activates the bilge pump at a 41.0mm fluid level and deactivates at a 9.5mm fluid level.
• 3 second delay prevents false starts.
• Totally sealed sensor which is never in contact with water. Will not corrode or affected by oil or debris.
• Environmentally sensitive, no mercury or moving parts.
• Unique 3-way switch disables piezo alarm while keeping warning LED lit.
• 2 year warranty
|Brand||Seaflo - Original and Genuine|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|